About Me

My photo
Having fun in Sl, love shopping and creating clothes. I can't turn down a good bargin or better a freebie!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Second Life Newbie

So I''m less than a week old in SL and yes I'm totally obsessed with it. I've realized that my RL love of shopping has turned into an addiction in SL. I'm having fun, although I haven't made any friends :( cause I'm far too busy running around after bargains.  Starting out I looked so pale and boring but after a few days I had a full wardrobe of stuff so I experimented with my look to decide how I should look. Here's a some of my favorite looks that I put together with my new freebies.

I love this edgy look!

Skin: Staged Cerra Peacock- Free
Hair: AMG Boudoir Yukaw - Free
Bikini: Yesod's Designs Longtailed Skipper

Big Free A&A Hair!

Skin: DHR F02-SMGN-G-BR - Free at UVogue Skin Fair
Hair: Ali&Ali Eva Hair - Free
Top: Nicky Ree Spring Dress - Free at Free Dove

And finally the new me,
I  love her  (just a shame I don't know how to fix her eyelashes :)Nothing was free she came at a very high price but worth every last L$.