About Me

My photo
Having fun in Sl, love shopping and creating clothes. I can't turn down a good bargin or better a freebie!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Disk Defragmenter


I'm doing a disk defragmenter cause I've been noticing that SL has been a little slower recently. When I started the the defragmenter it said "This may take from a few minutes to a few hours" I started it anyway hoping it would only take a few minutes. But knowing my luck I should have guessed that it would take a few HOURS not minutes. ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

So I went in search of an auto emote that would show how frustrated I feel.... and I found a FREE one from Lemon tree. I have to admit this emote is a bit ugly but who cares it's how I was feeling at the time. There's more than just angry infact there's 19 of them from happy, sad and cheeky, oh and it's for men too!

No comments:

Post a Comment